Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To Add The Facebook Like Button To WordPress In One Step Without Plugins

I have been working with WordPress for around 5 years now and I have built several different websites using it. I have always loved WordPress for its simplicity to install and manage but its flexibility to be able to be molded into just about any site that you want to create. As I was launching our latest site, ZoKnows, I was going through all the steps that are now routine to me and then it occured to me that there are tons of folks out there that this stuff isn’t routine for. From their I decided I would start sharing tips and tricks for WordPress that I know with others in an attempt to not only share the info, but open up discussions because there is almost always more than one way to something with WordPress... Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment